Friday, August 8, 2008

August 8, 2008











Well they say today is crazy eights day because it is 8-8-08. So I wonder if that means I get to be crazy???

I have been pretty busy the past few days. On Tuesday I went with grandma and papa to La Junta. We went to Bent's Fort. I had a really good time. We went to a really cool museum while we were gone and there was a lot of WWII stuff there for me to look at. It was awesome. We stopped on the way home to get some corn, tomatoes, and melon. Mom says we are going to have corn for dinner tonight. I love corn on the cob.

Yesterday I had a playdate with my friend James. He is on my baseball team. We went swimming and the most fun thing was we caught lizards at his house. I don't really think his mom was too thrilled with us bringing the little critters in the house....but we sure did have fun showing her.

Today I am going to have lunch with my dad. I won't be able to have lunch with him anymore because school starts next week. I am so excited to see all of my friends. A lot of my friends are in my class I have found out.

Tomorrow is the parade. I am walking in it. I have to wear my class A scout uniform and be ready to walk 1.5 miles. I sure do hope it isn't really really hot. It should be a lot of fun. My sister is going to collect candy on the curb for me. I sure do have a nice sister.


Well I think that's about it on the update front for me right now. Mom said she would take pictures of me in the parade so I can post them this weekend.

See ya soon....


Ian

No comments: