Wednesday, August 13, 2008

August 13, 2008











Today was the first day of school for me and my sister. I was excited to go and be able to see all of my friends again.

Mr. Jacques is so cool. We have a tractor tire in our room that he calls the coffee table. We have a couch too! I think I am going to really like being in the all boys class this year. A lot of my friends from last year are in my class again. We had P.E. today for specials. My friend Conner is in my class. This is his first year at Rock Ridge. We went to school together at Renaissance before. He was in my class in Kindergarten and 2nd grade. He lives up the street from me so we can play after school too.

I marched in the parade on Saturday. I got to pass out candy to all of the kids sitting on the curb. I had fun. It was a lot of walking. I think we walked about a mile and a quarter. I think we will walk again next year because we all had so much fun.

Our Cub Scout kick off for the year is next wednesday. That is the popcorn sale kick off too. I think it is an ice cream social and swimming party at the pool. It should be fun. My friend Dylan is in scouts with me. I can't wait to see him again. We don't go to the same school anymore so I don't get to see him all that often.

Well I am off to get some sleep before school tomorrow.

Ciao-

Ian

No comments: