Sunday, August 3, 2008

August 3, 2008
















So today while we were out running errands with mom and dad I got to see the B-25. I went with my papa the other day to see it at Centennial. It is really cool. When we came out of Target it was just flying right above us. Even dad got to see it this time.


After we had lunch today mom and dad took my sister and I up to the pool to play. It got kind of cloudy while we were there and the lifeguards made everyone get out. They said they saw lightening. We have to be safe.

When we got done at the pool we took some carrots over to the farmer's house behind ours. His name is Bert. My sister talked to him on the phone this morning. She asked if we could come and feed the horses. He told her we could come anytime. When we got out of the car the horses came right up to us. They were so nice and gentle.

I had a good time feeding them. The one brown horse was a carrot hog. He didn't want to share with anyone. Mom says we can go back again after we buy more carrots. I can't wait.

This week I am going to go to Bent's Fort with my grandma and papa. Me and Brooke are both going to go. I can't wait. It sounds like fun. We might even spend the night. I will make sure to take some pictures so I can share them with you.

Summer is almost over so we are trying to do the last of the fun things we wanted to do before school starts. I think we might even go to the zoo this week too.......

Well I am gonna go outside and play with my sister. We might swing and if the sun comes out again we can play in our pool here at home. Right now it is really cloudy outside.


I will see you all soon....

Ciao,

Ian

No comments: