Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 30, 2008

Yo-

Today marks 2 weeks from the start of school. I cannot wait. I know I got one of the best teachers ever. I am in the all boys class this year and I know it is going to be so much fun.

Today I am just chillin here at home. I have been outside swimming in the pool with my sister. Mom says she is really proud of how well we are playing together today. I really don't understand her dissatisfaction with our "occasional" bickering. Grandma and Papa were here this morning cause mom had a doctors appointment. She is ok. Just a regular check up.

Tomorrow I am going to hang out with my papa. He is going to pick me up on his way home from his doctor's appointment in the morning. Maybe we will do something special. I like to hang out with Papa. He is fun.

Last night we killed a rodent in the back yard. Dad knocked him out with a brick. He was way dead! Then walking back to go into the house, I saw a snake in the rocks. This is the breaks of living near a farm I guess. Nice thing though.....the horses are still out there. We need to get some carrots to feed them. I think they would like that.

Well that's my update today. Tomorrow I will update after my day with Papa.....

Oh yeah, one more thing. I get to march in the Douglas County Parade. I am so excited. All of my Boy Scout friends are marching with me. Should be a fun day! Brookie is going to sit and collect candy on the curb. She will get lots I am sure.

See ya soon....

Ian

No comments: