Saturday, August 23, 2008

August 23, 2008

Hey Everyone-

I haven't updated since school started so I thought I would let you all know what is going on.

Well, school is going good. I love being in Mr. J's class. We do so many awesome things as a class. I had a test yesterday. I hope I did good on it.

Scouts started last Wednesday. We had a kickoff party with an ice cream social and swimming. My friend Grant from school came to scouts with me. I think he is going to join. I am selling popcorn now to help our pack earn money for fun things like summer camp and bunk with the beasts. We get our new neckerchiefs next week. I am officially a weeblo now.

I am going to Lowes today for kid's class. Papa is taking me and Brookie cause dad is doing some training at church and mom is cleaning house. I think we are making a GMC truck. It should be fun.

I think this afternoon I will try to sell some more popcorn. It isn't suppose to be so hot so mom says it might be a good time to do it.

Oh yeah and my mom and dad signed me up to play fall baseball. I am really excited because I love to play. This won't be my normal team that I play on but it will still be a lot of fun. We have a practice tomorrow afternoon and then we start our regular practices on Friday night. Brookie has practice on Friday night too!

Well that's about all that is going on in my world today.....Have a great weekend!

Ciao-

Ian

No comments: