Monday, July 28, 2008

July 28, 2008

Hey There-

I had a great weekend.

Grandma and Papa took me and Brooke to go see Space Chimps on Friday. It was so funny. My Papa laughed so hard I think he bout busted a gut. Grandma took us so we could buy candy and soda before the movie. I really liked the movie. I think you all should go see it.

On Saturday my Papa took me to Centennial Airport to see the B-25 Mitchell airplane. This is the same airplane that flew in the DoLittle raid in WWII. It was pretty cool. When we were at the airport the other day the owner of the Target corporate jet was there. He came over and asked my sister and I if we would like a tour of his jet. We went with him out on the tarmac. It was so cool. I got to sit in the cockpit. He gave us candy afterwards. He was a nice man.

Sunday was kind of boring for me. Well I say boring because I didn't get to do anything I liked to do. I had to spend some time cleaning my room. I had made a huge mess in there and you could not even see the floor. I don't really think mommy likes it too well when she cannot see where she is suppose to walk. It's cleaned up now but it took me a long time. I played outside in my pool with my sister when I was done. We played water guns too. It was fun. We got to eat dinner outside since the weather was so nice.

The horses are still out in our backyard. They are fun to watch. They come right up to our fence to see you. Mommy said if we had carrots they would probably eat them from us if we gave them to them.

I am going to see my friend Kevin this morning at the gym. We will probably play DS together or look at YugiOh cards. I haven't seen him in a little while cause he was out of town with his grandma and grandpa.

Thats all I have to say for now. I don't have any new pictures today....we forgot to take the camera when we went to see the airplanes. Next time we need to be more on top of it I guess. Talk to you all soon.

No comments: