Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July 23, 2008












Hey there everyone-

This blog thing is so cool. I love it because I can share with you what is going on in my life.

Last weekend I went with my friend Dylan to his grandparents house in the mountains. It was for Dylan's birthday. We had so much fun. We got to shoot BB Guns, go for hikes, roast marshmallows and make smores, swing, and watch the stars. We did a lot more too but these are the highlights.

Dylan's mom sent me pictures from the weekend so I can share them with you. I hope you like them.

We are just hanging out at home today. Mom says we have to clean our rooms. I hate cleaning my room. It is much more fun to just play and not have to clean.

Valerie is coming over tonight so mom wants the house to look nice. I will help her out so she can get it done. I might even help Brooke with her room to.

I think I will spend time on the computer today. I might look at Lego.com or some other fun sites.

Today is my friend Spencer's birthday. He is 10 years old. Happy Birthday!

No comments: