Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 22, 2008











Hey Guys-

Welcome to my new home on the web. Mommy helped me to make this site so I have a place to call my own. I think it is pretty cool. Now I can post pictures and tell you all about what I have been up to.

School got out the end of May and I have been busy all summer long. Baseball started in April this year and we played until the end of June. My team was the Cardinals and we ended our season with 5-2-1 stats. We had a great year. I loved playing with Coach Pat, Coach Kay, Coach Rob and Coach Brayden. They were awesome.

I have seen a few WWII bombers this summer. I think Papa and I are going to see a B-25 Mitchell this weekend. This was the plane that was famous in the Doolittle raid. I can't wait!

My cousins just went home to New Hampshire today. They were here for 10 days visiting us. I had fun playing with them. Brendon was really good to help me learn to be a better pitcher in baseball. I really want to be able to pitch next year. While they were here we got to go to Estes Park and a Rockies Game. The Rockies won too!!

Last weekend I went to my friend Dylan's grandparents house in the mountains. We had so much fun shooting BB guns and just hanging out. I hope I get to go back again sometime.

School starts soon and I got the teacher I wanted. I am going to be in Mr. J's all boys class in the fall. He is such a cool teacher. It is going to be a fun year. This year all of 4th grade is going to be in the portables outside....maybe someday my classroom will be inside.

I can't wait for scouts to start back up again in the fall. I am sure Pat has lots of fun things planned for us this year. Of course, we are going to be back in full swing selling popcorn!

Well that's it from me for today.....check back often because I plan to post here a lot! You can leave me comments too.....

No comments: