Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 2, 2008




Hey Everyone-

Well it's been a while since I got a chance to get on here and update you.

I went to Kid's Night Out with my friend Conner a week ago. We had a great time. I like to go there and hang out on Friday night. The games are really fun and I get cool prizes too. I might go again next week if mom and dad will let me.

My sister and I went to our friend Kenley's birthday party. It was at the swimming pool at the Rec Center. I took a risk and really got in the water and even went in the lazy river. I had a great time and I am glad that I went.

We had a surprise party for my dad for his 40th birthday. It was fun. A bunch of friends came over and some of mine too. We had a great time and I think my dad was really surprised.

Last week at school I got a special award called the "Top of the Rock" I got it for being an open minded risk taker! Mom and Dad were real proud of me.

I only have 3 weeks of school left before Christmas break. I cannot wait til Christmas. I hope I get the skateboard I am asking Santa for.

Well, that's it for me right now....time to go to bed! Goodnight everyone!

Ciao-

Ian

No comments: